Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2022: error message for OpenCL.dll

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have just updated from Photoshop Elements 14 to Photoshop Elements 2022. Every time I start the programme a message appears saying that the file "OpenCL.dl" is not compatible with Windows or contains an error (see enclosure).  I have not found a solution for this problem. What does it mean and is there a remedy?

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Photoshop Elements forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi greydutch

Can you please share the system details and OS details of your machine. Also the GPU you are using and its driver version. Meanwhile sharing one link please follow the steps mentioned in this and please let me know if this fixes the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-opencldll-on-windows10/b9008a20-81c0-4...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear MikhilTuli,

Thank you for getting back to me. I own a Windows PC and my Windows 10 Pro version is: 21H1 (Build 19043.1348). The CPU is an Intel Core i9-9900K (3.60 GHz), so relatively powerful.

Unfortunately, I cannot open the link you sent me as the address is incomplete. Could you kindly resend it?

Many thanks.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines