• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2022 Eye Candy Plug-in Win 10 64bit

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know where to put the Eye Candy 64 bit plug-in?

I ahev tried about eveyplace I can think of. Not sure why the Commmon Files Plugins folder doesn't work with it, But so far I can find no folder that will allow Eye Candy to show in the Filters Menu

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the trial version and used the installation dialog to place it in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2022\Plug-Ins folder.  The plug-in shows up under Filters>Exposure Software menu.  (I missed it at first too.)  An entry also shows up under File>Automation Tools, but it doesn't work from there.

Snap_2022.01.16_23h56m47s_005.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue.....does not show up under the filters tab anywhere.....its showing up in the Elements plug in folder in the programs folder but does not show when using the program.....HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines