Exit

Photoshop elements 2022 facebook cover is gone

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

First of all, sorry about my english 🙂

I have a problem, hope y'll can help me out. I think no one asked this question before.

It sounds very odd, but a couple months ago I used to find the facebook cover option on the right side. But it is now gone. As you can see on the picture the other options like; Photo Book, Greeting Card etc. are still available. I did not changed any settings tho.. 

Now I have made a little bit searching for more information. This came out; "The option to create a Facebook cover image is not available in some locales." Does this mean that it is now gone for ever? I'm confused, why is it not available?  I'm wondering if this is a recent information, or do I have to do something to get this option back?

Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only create a Facebook cover as a collage, using more than one photo. 

Snap_2021.11.21_15h14m30s_000.png

In older versions of Elements, you used to be able to upload a cover photo directly to Facebook.  But Facebook changed the rules and prevented Adobe from directly accessing Facebook. 

If you only want to use a single image, as your cover photo, you can find the proper pixel dimensions here.

BTW, your English is perfect!  😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Greg!

Thank u for your quik response.

Yes, I found it! Indeed, I want to use a single image. First, I have to learn to how to do that. The link above will absolute help me out. Thanks for the information.

I'm so glad that I asked my question on this platform. Never thought that it will be so fast. 

Once again, thank you!

PS; still working on the English language tho :))) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines