• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2022 for Monterey 12+ "BOX INSTALL"?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asking because I only see posts/answers from 2021?? Are we finally able to install "Photoshop Elements 2022" NEW from the "BOX" for "MONTEREY 12 and up" yet?? I've seen so many questions and answers by users claiming they're Adobe employees/staff/pros etc and a ton of useless links that either don't work or you have to be techy to attempt them. So I'm asking if the installation issue has been fixed? Some people who answered have their answers or questions locked so we can't reply. Yes, I know about the fake Adobe employees answering and posting. I read all about it, yet I trust no one now. Capitals used on purpose...Instructions please, no links...............

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make sure you have Monterey 12.1 installed.  The boxed version was more than likely created before the updates were issued.  Upon installation you should The updates choice is found in the help menu- it's the bottom most choice.

Updates to fix the monterey issue were posted last month- you shouldn't have any problem.
There is no place you can go to and just download the updates.

If the update choice is greyed out that means the update isn't available to you, yet.  It should be i na day or two after installation, if not imediately.

Updates aren't pushed out at the same time for everyone.

FOR YOU:  More than like the update choice will not be greyed out, and an update wilol be available.

2022-03-10_162354.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try it that way, thank you. Upon inserting the disk, it shows the folders including the install one. When I click it, it starts to download and then stops, giving me an error, and then quits. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I do have Monterey 12.2 now, but cannot do what you're describing because it won't even install. I attached a link to show the error. Would Adobe PSE14 install on this MacOS version, because I'm wondering if I can update it that way by inserting the redemption code and serial number? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, old software made before 2019 could not be installed on Monterey; Apple blocked this as well as changing many other things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines