• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2022 is now available

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are happy to announce the release of Photoshop Elements 2022!

MohitGoyal_0-1633006043941.png

This upgrade includes several new features such as:

• Instantly turn photos into art.
  • Create not-so-still photos.
  • Warp photos to fit any shape.
  • Add motion to your static image and many more. Check out the What's new page 

To buy or upgrade Photoshop Elements to 2022, click here 

For getting started or any other help, refer to the Learn & Support page

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  and you can download a free trial of Elements 2022 here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just bought Elements 2021 about a week ago (30 september). If I had known about this release I would have waited a week. Just doesn't feel right to buy a product that is old after one week and I'd rather have te latest version. Tried to find support by phone, but no luck yet. Can you help me with this? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a list of phone numbers for Adobe Support:  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

You should definitely contact Adobe.  In the past, Adobe has had a policy of upgrading those who make a purchase within 30 days (I think) of a new release.  I don't know whether that policy still exists but it is likely that you will receive some help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, will try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sooooo, this new version being released yesterday is why my (legally purchased from a brick-and-mortar office supply store, properly installed and registered, previously working fine for months) version gave me a, "this product must be activated" message this morning? And why, upon correctly typing in my correct serial number gave me a, "the serial number you have entered is invalid" error? And then, upon attempting to contact Adobe to try and rectify this issue, I found that both phone and chat support functions are (currently?) non-existent, and that user forums are my only option for help?

Seriously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, since I can't go back and edit my original comment, here's an update: after 5 1/2 hours of un-installing, re-installing, cussing, getting "error 16" literally 7 times, dumping all my caches and temporary files while restarting my laptop a handful of times, I can now run my 2021 Photoshop Elements. I have to run it as Administrator, and I have have no idea if this will last past the next time it asks me to check for updates, but...we'll see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultjnmyezgjvw0e, please report back what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does PSE 2022 work with Apple M1 chip?

PSE 2021 Organizer simply won't work on my Mac Mini with M1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I JUST DOWNLOAD PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2022, AND I USE CROPPING TOOL ON EXPERT (RAW FILE) IS NOT EASY TO USE AS PREVIOUS.

IF ANYONE FIND A WAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing has changed in the usability of the cropping tool for years, It's been unchanged for quite some time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded photoshop elements 2022 along with Premier but when I try to open the download to install, I keep getting the message to reinstall the installer (damaged).  I have repeated tried to install creative cloud which also downloads but does not seem to install properly. Whole thing is useless until I can solve this please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Elements 2022 but received no serial number.

After installing it it asked for my serial and I figured maybe it was looking for my past 2021 version to prove I owned it since I bought as an upgrade.  Once I put the old serial number it, my install reverted to 2021 instead of 2022.

I have an art show I'm printing for this weekend, now I'm stuck

HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RuthCT, this is a user to user forum.  We can't help you with missing serial numbers.  You need to contact Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@garyleelane, try using a different browser for the download.  Otherwise, contact Adobe support.  (See my last post in this thread.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the trial of elements 2022 and the drop down menus are huge compared to 2021 trial. I do not see any way to adjust this...windows things ...Adobe thing??? Any suggestions would be most welcomed. It is not useable like this.

Thank you
Dorothy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled and switched to the photo package and am using Photoshop again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has PE2022 been tested with MontereyOS?  PE2021 won't run with MontereyOS.  Frustrating!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchased and installed PE2022 a couple of weeks ago, the program looks great when running, just that it takes around 5 minutes to load. I can’t find any other mentions of this in your support section or on the forums. I have no issues with any other software, and to be honest, have never seen a program run like this before. Any ideas please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to install Photo Elements 2022. Error msg 199. System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (all critical updwates current),CPU Intel Core i7 9750H RAM 16.0GB Dual-Channel. Previously installed Elements PSE 14 and PSE 2020. After purchasing and initially attempting to install PSE 2022 without success, have uninstalled previous installed version (2020) using Adobe uninstall & Revo Uninstaller Pro. Removed traces in Registry software. Still receive same error. Screenshots and Install.log attached. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe should be patching Elements 2022 to support macOS12/Monterey asap. The support only says:
"We do not have such information yet to share. it might be officially compatible in the future release."

How long can it take? Monterey was previewed in the summer and Adobe has probably had access to code way longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found PSE2022 in the Apple App Store here in Germany. Looks like it will work with Monterey: "macOS 10.15 or later".

For me this says in other words: incl. Monterey. Am I right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Randolph II, I don't know whether you are right or not.  But that is certaintly different than the System Requirements on the Adobe website:

Snap_2021.11.22_1h14m5s_009.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is why I am wondering. PSE2022 was not avaiable in the app store in recent weeks. may be a fixed version? I don't know either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines