• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2022 on Mac

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Elements 2020 onto my new Mac. When I added a note to any photo, the photo went to the bin although it did not disappear from my catalogue. I upgraded to Elements 2022 and still have the same problem. Any ideas ?

TOPICS
Mac , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. This is a relief!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am about to buy Lightroom Photoshop 12 month plan. Can I be sure I will not have this problem of files being copied to my bin whenever I make a change to them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am about to buy Lightroom Photoshop 12 month plan. Can I be sure I will not have this problem of files being copied to my bin whenever I make a change to them

By @chabetha

I don't care because that's not a bug. That's an unusual feature of the organizer which 99% of users do never notice.

If you switch to the Photographer's plan subscription, there is no reason to use the organizer, the logical choice would be to use Lightroom Classic and Photoshop together?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. When I have bought the plan will there be an option during the installation process to access my Photoshop Elements Catalogue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. When I have bought the plan will there be an option during the installation process to access my Photoshop Elements Catalogue?

By @chabetha

Lightroom Classic has the option to "convert" Organizer catalogs to its own format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines