• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2022

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a trial version of Elements 2022.  If I buy and download Elements 2022, will the images from the trial version automatically transfer to the purchsed version?

Thanks

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Yes. All you will need to do is enter the serial number. 

And just to be clear. The images are not stored in the Organizer. Those remain stored on your hard drive. The Organizer merely catalogs where they are stored. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. All you will need to do is enter the serial number. 

And just to be clear. The images are not stored in the Organizer. Those remain stored on your hard drive. The Organizer merely catalogs where they are stored. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Just what I need to know.

Henry
Henry Brandis

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where can i find my activation code on my macbook pro? i paid for it and cant use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Audrey237681663crc, where did you make your purchase?  If you purchased online, your vendor would probably have sent you an email. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop elements 2022 con macos Monterey si bloca SOLDI BUTATI vergonia ADOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

be careful what you wish for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I was asking was how much will Adobe 22 cost me?

F Gallacher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Francis Gallacher, if you are purchasing from Adobe click this link to find out the current price.  If you own a prior version, you can get an upgrade discount.  Otherwise, you will have to do your own shopping to find the best price.  Online retailers often sell the program for less than Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Photoshop elements and premiere elements from Adobe directly two weeks ago and installed it on my old Windows 10 laptop. Now I'm trying to install the second copy onto my new surface pro 7 but I get the following message: the installation cannot continue as the installer file may be damaged. download the installer file again. I tried several downloads but the message remains the same and I can't download it onto my second computer what's going on

I installed one copy on my old Windows 10 computer, butts when I try to download onto my second computer Microsoft surface 7 running on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Thomas25595500b7ie, if you have not already done so, try downloading the program from this link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg, thanks for your suggestion and followed your link. I have tried it, the result is the same. It says the installer file might be damaged. I have spent £130.36 for 2 Adobe programs bought from the Adobe website that don't work on this brand new microsoft surface pro 7 running windows 10. What else can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried again. This time it says: the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again or enter an alternative path to a folder containing the installation package VC_runtimeMinimum_X86.msi in the box below. I will try and copy the next error message as a photo below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Thomas25595500b7ie, you should contact Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help & Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.  With your permission, they should be able to take control of your computer and fix the issue.  I think all of your efforts to install have created some corruptions in your folder/files.  It's really not something we can easily help you with on a user-to-user support site like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines