• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2022

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my iMac to the latest version of Sonoma 14.0 and I went to open my Photoshop Elements 2022 program and under Expert mode, the Styles tab is no longer showing as individual graphic boxes. All I am getting is the same square over and over again, which then I have to hover over to see what the actual style is? I've searched Adobe and the web to see if this is just a glitch or is this Adobe telling me that I have to now purchase their latest version as this older version is no longer compatible with the latest Mac update? I have also both closed the program and restarted the computer to no avail, the same issue has persisted once I re-open my Photoshop Elements program.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 7.08.01 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-02 at 7.08.08 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-02 at 7.08.15 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-02 at 7.08.22 PM.png

TOPICS
Actions , Bug , Mac , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything a user can do short of either going back to the previous macOS (a major pain) or buying the newest photoshop elements 2024 version that doesn't have those issues when running on macOS Sonoma 14.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/macos-sonoma-compatibility-common-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything a user can do short of either going back to the previous macOS (a major pain) or buying the newest photoshop elements 2024 version that doesn't have those issues when running on macOS Sonoma 14.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/macos-sonoma-compatibility-common-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is Jan 2024 and I have spent over an hour with Adobe support if you can call it that. I have Elements 2022 and there is basically no way forward in upgrading with OS 14.1 unless you pay $79 to purchase 2024 and there is no guarantee it will be upgradeable without extra $$... so basically even though I thought I was buying software out right to avoid a subscription Adobe has circumvented that by making 2022 dead in the water after 18 months. Could they have made it 14.1 compatible - good question - but if you can chage $$ to make users buy 2024 - hey thats good for Adobe's bottom line. Buyer beware. I was in IT before I retired and Adobe was always a bit of a black hole. Not much support in customer support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Installing the macOS Sonoma 14.2.1 update seems to fix the interface graphical issues for pse 2022 and older

versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines