• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2023 Crash On Startup After Install On Mac OS Ventura Beta (13.1)

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've downloaded the trial version of Photoshop Elements 2023 for Mac and I'm running Mac OS 13.1 Beta on an M1 MBP. The Elements home app opens OK but when I select "Photo Editor" it starts up and immediately crashes leaving a totally empty window behind. Very occasionally I see a "sign in required" message before the crash and once I actually got to try and enter my username but it froze then crashed after a single character. I have rebooted and tried it, I have uninstalled and redownloaded - all the same. Any help much appreciated. I see several other similar posts but no solutions. I don't get any crash log or anything obvious like that.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

I've just doenloaded the latest public beta of Ventura, released yesterday (Beta 4) and the issue seems fixed, PSE 2023 is now launching correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  Has anyone found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just doenloaded the latest public beta of Ventura, released yesterday (Beta 4) and the issue seems fixed, PSE 2023 is now launching correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yup, that fixed my issue as well. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines