• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2023 Gutschein

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe mir heute den Gutschein für Photoshop Elements 2023 bei Amazon.de gekauft. Wollte den Gutschein einlösen und dann kam nur eine 404 Fehlermeldung. Seite nicht gefunden.

Und was nun?

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the Adobe instructions for purchases made on Amazon.

This link will take you to the page where you can redeem your Amazon code for a serial number.

If you are still getting a 404 page, try a different web browser.

If you are still having problems after this, try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help & Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Hours of operation for support outside of the United States are limited. See the phone link for details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

. . .  I just tried going to the Redemption Code link on the German page of the Adobe site and got a 404 message too.  I don't know whether this was because I was accessing it from a US IP address.  I will report this to Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines