• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2023 on CD?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My husband has asked for Photoshop Elements 2023 for his Christmas present.  I have found where it can be downloaded, but what I need is to buy it on CD to be able to give it to him as his present.  I cannot wrap up a code!  Is there any way in which I can buy this software on a proper CD, ideally also with a manual?  Or will it work if I download it and burn it to CD myself - will it then run happily on his machine?  He uses Windows 10, but I am using Windows 7.  I would be very grateful for information and advice!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

I'm afraid you can't buy a CD copy any more.  But you should be able to a buy a boxed copy with a redemption code inside from a retailer.  Nor do the boxes come with a printed manual. Everything is online. 

Has your husband owned a prior version of the program? If so, you could purchase from Adobe at a discount but only for a download version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate , Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Hi Molly,

Here is something that you might consider trying.

You can download Photoshop Elements 2023 from ProDesignTools. It is a genuine Adobe download and it's a free download. You could copy it to a USB stick or burn it to a DVD and wrap it up for Christmas.

You'll still need to purchase Elements 2023 from Adobe online in order to get the Serial #. The only problem might be that if you buy it under your Adobe account, your husband will need to use your account login to register the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid you can't buy a CD copy any more.  But you should be able to a buy a boxed copy with a redemption code inside from a retailer.  Nor do the boxes come with a printed manual. Everything is online. 

Has your husband owned a prior version of the program? If so, you could purchase from Adobe at a discount but only for a download version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Molly,

Here is something that you might consider trying.

You can download Photoshop Elements 2023 from ProDesignTools. It is a genuine Adobe download and it's a free download. You could copy it to a USB stick or burn it to a DVD and wrap it up for Christmas.

You'll still need to purchase Elements 2023 from Adobe online in order to get the Serial #. The only problem might be that if you buy it under your Adobe account, your husband will need to use your account login to register the software. Maybe you could include a gift card for the purchase in the Christmas package. That way, he could buy it under his account and do the online installation and use the USB or DVD as a backup.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2023 Direct Download Links

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Greg and Walter, for your quick responses.  I also had a PM from a David Wilson, who I assume is one of the moderators, directing me to ask AdobeHelp.Care@outlook.com and I have sent them an e-mail.  Fingers crossed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Molly27381501e274, the PM you received is from a scammer!! 
Adobe will not send you such a message and any official Adobe email will come from an @Adobe.com address. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks.  I had assumed that this forum would have been moderated, but obviously not!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum is moderated but not PMs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'm learning.  Presumably a moderator will, when they become aware that someone is scamming via PM, delete that person's account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I've sent the name to the Admins who take care of this.  David Wilson II has also been reported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines