• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2024 hand tool frozen

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS Ventura 13.6.1, I just downloaded a trial of Photoshop Elements. I had gotten rid of my PSE-15 because the hand tool kept getting stuck. I figured I needed to upgrade. Now PSE 2024 is doing the same thing! Adobe tech said to drag the PSE-15 to the trash, so I did. PSE 2024 appeared to work then. Got halfway through a a design with PSE 2024, and the hand stuck on. I cannot change to another tool no matter what I do. I have rebooted my computer a number of times, restarted PSE 2024. My thanks to anyone who knows a fix.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

This may help:

On Expert tab, go to Edit menu>Preferences>General and click on the button to reset preferences on next launch.

Close  PSE and restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may help:

On Expert tab, go to Edit menu>Preferences>General and click on the button to reset preferences on next launch.

Close  PSE and restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! So far so good. I greatly enjoyed an hour making a graphic this morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, after about two hours, the problem reoccurred. On the second time, the fix did not fix. I'll press on to try to figure this out. I had such fun, I don't want to give up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines