• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 21 registeration

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put in the serial number for Photoshop Elements 21 that I purchased and installed yesterday and it shows that I registered my old version 19. Now I can't get any help for version 21. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe.

1. On this link, scroll down to "Contact Us" and try to initiate a chat session

Adobe Photoshop Elements Learn & Support

2.If you prefer, call Adobe

Reach us by phone (adobe.com) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried initiating a chat session and calling Adobe without any success. When I registered and input the serial number for  version 20 that I purchased yesterday (Amazon),  the page is showing the serial number attached to my old version 19.  So I can't call because I don't have a recent purchase showiing. Any help you can provide is very appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it that you are sure that you did not enter a redemption code.

Did you contactAmazon?

If Amazon can't help, I would call Adobe again and ask to speak to a supervisor.

This is a user-to-user forum and the servers are under control of Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathy,

You're confusing the product name - which is Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 - with the version number - which is 19.0 🙂

Not your fault - marketing departments like products with years in their names, and software engineers like numbers with decimal points 🙂

If you go to your Adobe Account products page it should look something like this:

Screenshot 2021-07-22 002227.jpg

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just like what Phil said:  Adobe stopped using version numbers and started using the year "Phtoshop elements 2021" a few years ago.  The latest version (PSE 2021) is actually version # 19.

Version #20 will be called "Adobe Phtoshop Elements 2022" if the naming convetion stays the same. 2021-07-21_183213.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines