• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 9 and 10 Photomerge Panorama error

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2022-09-30 215114.pngScreenshot 2022-09-30 215153.pngWhen I select Photomerge Panorama, PSE disappears and I am back at my desktop.

Three older household computers run PSE 9 or 10 just fine. My one year old Dell Vostro 3888 is the only one meeting the Windows 11 system requirements and I get this error after installing either PSE 9 or10. PSE Performance settings for all computers are roughly the same.  The Vostro dual boots Windows 10 and 11.  The problem occurs with either OS.

The usual suggested fixes for Exception code: 0xc0000005 have not worked.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Elements forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...I am new to this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem. It's a bit confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this private email:

"Welcome to Adobe Support Community

Hi,

You can Directly send Email to our Adobe Customer Care Team Email Address:-
AdobeHelpCare@outlook.com and they will help you via Email.

Team Adobe"

I responded to AdobeHelpCare and got this:

"We would like to inform you that PSE 10 is too old and no longer available and supported with Adobe and Secondly PSE 10 servers have been shut down. So, we can do is we provide you the PSE 2022 License. So, you can able to start your work in a proper way."

I tried the trial version of PSE 2022.  It  ran fine but it certainly wasn't as straightforward as PSE 10.  I have decided to, "start (my) work in a proper way" by using another computer whenever I want to create a panorama.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this private email:

"Welcome to Adobe Support Community

Hi,

You can Directly send Email to our Adobe Customer Care Team Email Address:-
AdobeHelpCare@outlook.com and they will help you via Email.

Team Adobe"

I responded to AdobeHelpCare and got this:

"We would like to inform you that PSE 10 is too old and no longer available and supported with Adobe and Secondly PSE 10 servers have been shut down. So, we can do is we provide you the PSE 2022 License. So, you can able to start your work in a proper way."

I tried the trial version of PSE 2022.  It  ran fine but it certainly wasn't as straightforward as PSE 10.  I have decided to, "start (my) work in a proper way" by using another computer whenever I want to create a panorama.

By @bouldergramp

DANGER :

This mail is a scam, it does not come from Adobe !

Adobe does NEVER use mail addresses from outlook.com, ONLY from adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.  I did notice the email address but didn't think much of it.  The text in the reply sounded like something from a foreign speaker.  

So, they were trying to sell me a license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines