• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements activation problem

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have bought Photoshop Elements 13 on a disc and have been using it for several years. I have it activated on two computers. A couple of weeks ago a window showed up every time I opened the program. The window said that program has been activated for more than two computers and that I need to deactivate another computer in order to run the program on this computer. I have not activated the program on another computer. I could still use the program but now I can't use the program anymore because of this. How do I deactivate the program on other computers if I don't know which computer it is? I have the disc and the serial number. Previous post on the forum says that you should be able to fix things similar to this if you go to the help menu but I can't find any way to go to the help menu. The windows pops up when I start the program and I can't access the program to change the settings of the program.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Suggest that you call Adobe directly:

Reach us by phone (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines