Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements cheaper

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read:

Black Friday savings start now! — Save 35% off Photoshop Elements 15. Ends 30th Nov. †  487,50 DKK inkl. Moms

I would buy from Apple Store, but now the price has rised to 799 DKK !!!! WHY - it is only d. 29/11. !!!

Kind Regards

Leif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Special prices only apply when you buy from Adobe Website.  Adobe Partners have their own arrangements and price structure.

These days, you have to shop around for best prices and that means you have to subscribe to newsletters and brochures from big stores and software vendors.  Amazon in Us had PSE15 for $40.  So now you know that you have to shop around and not rely on one particular vendor.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK but earlier this day I could see in App Store to 499DDK instead 799DDK.

I installed a free Elements 15 to try something, and when I went back to buy the price has rised.

But ok I will wait until next time. I want to buy in Apple Store to have the opportunity to get the software again, when I reinstall mu Mac or buy a new one.

Thanks for Your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines