Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements closes

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 14 and Windows 10.
The program closed twice just as I was pasting something from one photo in Photoshop into another photo. First all 4 photos in the program just went blank, and after a short while the hole program closed down. I have never experienced something like that before, the program have always been very stable.
Anybody knows what went on?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'll move the thread to the Photoshop Elements forum for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you had a transient drop in line voltage to your computer. Is your machine protected with a battery backup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be a nice simple reason, but I really don't think so. No I don't have a battery backup, but this happened twice with half a days interval, and after I did she same thing in the program. That is what really confuses me.
On the other hand, now I can't get the program to make the same error, so I guess, I will just have to come back, if the same thing happens again.
And thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines