• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements converting iPhone X photos to tiff results in 2G+ files

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I do anything with my photos, I convert them from jpeg to tiff.  I have two 24mb digital cameras and the resulting tiff files are easily handled by Photoshop Elements.  However, I have recently had a problem with very slow opening of the iPhone tiff files, as well as problems with editing them.  I finally looked at the file sizes and realized that the tiff conversion is creating 2G+ files.  Since I've never had to deal with this before, I would appreciate some help in understanding how to keep the files a managable size without compromising quality.  Thanks.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Mac , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Could you let us know the size of the jpeg files captured from the iPhone before the TIFF conversion process? Also, please share the settings being used while saving the file in TIFF format.

Thanks,

Medha Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines