• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements double sided printing results in the bottom .75 inches of the page being blank.

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When printing to a new HP 9015 the bottom of the page is blank for about 3/4 of an inch. at the bottom when I use the doublesided option.

The photo files to be printed are cropped 8.5x 11 and I am printing on 8.5x 11 paper..  I am attempting to print greeting cards.  The settings previously worked fine for   my HP 8600.      If I send the print command with the single sided option it prints fine. 

The problem can be seen by sending two  8.5x11 file to print The error shows on the preview screen by simply changing the double sided option on and off.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That should not be happening, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop Elements and the operating system you're working on?

Also, could you please try resetting the preferences and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/preference-file-locations-photoshop-elements.html#R...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to reset as instructed.  I then reloaded the print file and had the same results as before.   

Picture1.pngPicture2.pngThe only difference in the settings is 1-page option or the 2-page option.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Home 

version 1809

installed 9/2/2019

Photoshop Elements Version 17.0 (20180830.m.125874)  x64

I don't understand why the version is 17...... and yet when opens it says 2019.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no answer for your printing problem, although my guess is that it is likely related to the printer driver and/or the capabilities of your printer.  Your screen shots are not clear enough for me to read. Do you have the settings for a borderless print?

As for the Version number, what you see is correct.  Elements 2019 is in fact version 17.  Elements 2020 is version 18.  Confusing . . .  but that's what happens when marketing decides to change the name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines