• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements; import problems

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just (today, 12/7/2020) obtained the trial version of Photoshop Elements. If it works well, I intend to purchase of course.  I'm trying to import ~4K photos from my wife's iPhone.  Unfortunately, the import process appears occasionally to run into a file that it feels in cannot import (e.g., unsupported file type, which surprises me in a newish iPhone).  And when THAT occurs, the import process stops entirely (i.e., rather than merely skipping the offending file and importing all the remaining JPEG files, etc.).  Is this a known bug or product limitation?  Is there perhaps a solution?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you try to import the files in batches, such as in 2 batches of half pictures each time, or 4 batches of one-fourth pictures at a time? This way you will be able to narrow down which image causes issue and you can then skip it.

Also if you narrow it down to that image, please send that to us by attaching it here or messaging it to me, we would be happy to look into the issue.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines