Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements Instalation Time

Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my Old Macbook Pro is done, i have purchased a New MacBook Air and try to Download / Install it...so i let the installation process start...after waiting for 62 minutes the installation window still show's only 14 % of the process is done, but tells me on the other hand that the installation itself would be finished in 32 minutes, after waiting another 30 minutes i terminated the installation because if the Program lies from the beginning, what kind of SW is it ?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Contributor , Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

I installed the 2022 Elements/Premeire package on my PC (three year old Dell - 2 year old at time of install) a little over a year ago. Connection was via Verizon FIOS.  To the best of my knowledge the entire install was well under 30 minutes.  It seemed normal to me with no snags encountered. Did you cancel the install and start again?  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

What OS and version of Elements are you using? If you have an older version of Elements, it will not work with Ventura. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the 2022 Elements/Premeire package on my PC (three year old Dell - 2 year old at time of install) a little over a year ago. Connection was via Verizon FIOS.  To the best of my knowledge the entire install was well under 30 minutes.  It seemed normal to me with no snags encountered. Did you cancel the install and start again?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so it really seems that there is something wrong with my connection .

Thank you for letting me know 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and version of Elements are you using? If you have an older version of Elements, it will not work with Ventura. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, i got the Ventura OS, even if i purchased my MacBook just a few weeks ago,

it was a Special Sale ( now i know why ) i paid 899,- for it, so i guess it was ok, even if it is not the newest version...

I Downloaded the Newest PS E Version direct from the Adobe website...

Thank you Greg.S for the advice 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines