Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements Organizer - Moving pictures to different folder

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have some pictures in my catalog that I would like moved to new folder. I still want them in the catalog, but not in the "Images" folder ( as you might have guessed i'm using a PC under Windows 10). The reason for this is that i'm using the images  in that folder as a screen saver and I would like to not show some images. Not quite sure how to accomplish this, must I do this outside of the organizer, or can it be done while in it?

Thanks in advance,   

TOPICS
How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

For anyone else with the same question, all file management should be undertaken in the Organizer.  In the Folder panel, simply click and drag photos from one folder to another.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

Nevermind guys, I found the answer I was looking for.

Thanks anyways

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the answer was...?

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone else with the same question, all file management should be undertaken in the Organizer.  In the Folder panel, simply click and drag photos from one folder to another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines