• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements / Premiere Elements 2020 - macOS - Deinstallation nicht möglich - Fehlermeldung

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Tag,

da mein MacBook Pro mit Mojave einen defekten Akku hat, muss ich leider das Gerät zur Reparatur geben.
Darum möchte ich das Betriebssystem neu installieren.

Leider kann ich Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 und Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 nicht starten und die Software auch nicht deinstallieren.

Wenn ich versuche die Software zu starten, dann bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung:
Photoshop Elements 2020:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-02 um 13.57.10.png

Premiere Elements 2020:
Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-02 um 13.57.40.png

Wenn ich versuche die Software zu deinstallieren, dann bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldungen:

SupportFiles/Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 deinstallieren:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-02 um 13.58.16.png

SupporFiles/Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 deinstallieren:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-02 um 13.58.31.png

In puncto Fehlersuche habe ich bereits folgendes versucht:

* anderers Benutzerkonto --> genau die selben Fehlermeldungen

* abgesicherter Systemstart --> genau die selben Fehlermeldungen

* abgesicherter Systemstart und anderes Benutzerkonto --> genau die selben Fehlermeldungen

Wie kann ich die Anwendungen richtig deinstallieren, damit ich kein Problem mit den verknüpften Lizenzen bekomme?

Viele Grüße

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe directly for activation.

You can initiate a chat session here: Contact Customer Care (adobe.com)

Or call them: Reach us by phone (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@hatstead 

Thanks for your help. But none of the Links in Contact Customer Care (adobe.com) does lead to any direct chat. Searched for half an hour in the morning, but didn't get any chat support option. Bad service or bad design of the website. Not very happy.

Did wrote to support email adress an hour ago - still waiting for a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the link provided by hatstead doesn't work, try the German Adobe Support page and click on the icon shown in my screenshot.  It will open a chat session.  As I understand it, the support in Europe is only open during normal business hours.

Snap_2021.11.02_11h04m51s_000.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I didn't accept "All Cookies" ... therefore the Chat-Icon hadn't been show. Who does expect this?

But this all doesn't help to my origin problem. A corrupted Installation of Photoshop Elements and an very urgent concern of having this de-installed to perform a clean install of the macOS on my MacBook Pro.

As far as I understand I will loose the license or at least run into troubles when I try to activate the license in future again. ADOBE! Isn't there a simle way for your customers. Why can't I deactive this license for this computer on my on in the adobe account? Its so complicated and time-consuming and preventing me from far more important things. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Could you please try to run the installer again, this will try to repair the corrupted or missing files.

Then once installation is complete, try Uninstalling - this will remove all the files and should allow for a clean install.

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Vipin,

thank you for your replay. Maybe I should have written in English from the beginning.

I did try to uninstall the software only, but did not previously try to run the installer again. I'll give it a try and report here afterwards.

Kind Regards,

Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I know nothing about Macs, so can't help you with your uninstall problem. 

All I can tell you is that if your run into a too many activations problem, Adobe support will deactivate all of your installations so that you can activate again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Greg_S.  schrieb:

Sorry, I know nothing about Macs, so can't help you with your uninstall problem. 

All I can tell you is that if your run into a too many activations problem, Adobe support will deactivate all of your installations so that you can activate again.

Ok. Thanks for your reply. Seems I have to wipe my disk without deactivating / deinstalling the Adobe Software and contact Support afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines