• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements serial number issue

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I just purchased Photoshop elements and premiere hard copy from Staples. I've installed the software onto my computer. The disc sleeve indicates the serial number should be below, but it's not there?  How do I contact Support at Adobe to get a serial number? 
TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact your sales person (so: Staples), not necessarily Adobe. If the sleeve says that a serial number should be included but there isn't any then it almost seems like they sold you an 'empty' box. Not really empty but basically they sold you the media but not the license. Unfortunately this sort of thing happens more often, I've seen the same stuff happening with audio equipment (which should have been sold with specific software) or with audio software (which isn't sold with a serial, while that should have been the case).

Of course I can't tell if this is also happening at Staples, it sounds kind of bizarre to me, but for now you should definitely get in touch with them first because they sold you the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks I'll try that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines