• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements won't load

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE 2021 won't load it says Loading Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor Workspace and then stays at that point.  It was running ok since I installed it.  I haven't as far as I know changed anything.  Looks like it is trying to access some workspace that it needs and can't .  Any ideas?  Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Photoshop Elements forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before we can try to help we need more informations about your system

Please give us more informations including the following : 
Adobe product and version number 
Operating system and version number 
The full text of any error message (s) 
What you were doing when the problem occurred 
Screenshots of the problem and/or error messages 
Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc 

To insert screenshots, please use the "Insert Photos" icon in the toolbar, so that we don't have to download them. 

Thanks. The above info will help us in trying to solve your problem. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit desktop PC.  16Gb Ram i7 processor.  Fully patched and updated.   Nividia Quadro P620 video card.  System disk is 250Gb SSD.  also 2 x 2Tb internal disk in PC.   Using Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021. Version 19.0.  So when I power up PSE 2021 I get a first screen that then allows you to power up photoshop elements or Organiser or Video Editor.  When I select PSE I get a box saying Loading Adobe Photoshop Elements Video Editor workspace.  I know PSE uses the Adobe Creative Cloud and I have had problems when I tried to stop this - as I don't use the Adobe Cloud.  But as far as I know creative cloud is running.  Hopefully that gives you some of teh background Technical stuff.  So the problem is that when I select PSE from the 1st screen it says is loading something but doesn't get any further and bring up PSE.  Also if I RH click on an image file and say Open with PSE that doesn't work now - it used to.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What graphics driver number for the P620 are you using now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines