• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Server cannot be opened because of a problem

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running PS Elements 2022 [20.0 (20220702.Git.dot.b9b2853) x64 on an iMac using macOS Big Sur (version 11.6.8 (20G730)).

I have 31 .crash reports reporting that:

Photoshop Server cannot be opened because of a problem

These are just the reports for Jul 23 thru Jul 29.

I have not experienced any problems using PSE during this time frame nor have I seen any other crashes or problems from the app.

I have two copies of "Photoshop Server.app" on my boot disk. The most recent one was installed (I assume) with the latest update/install of PSElements 2022. This is the (Mac) file path for the app:

Macintosh SSD:Applications:Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021-22:Adobe Elements 2022 Organizer.app:Contents:Frameworks:PhotoshopServer.app:Contents:MacOS:PhotoshopServer

I never use the Adobe Elements 2022 Organizer.app.

Question 1: What can I do to stop these annoying and apparently useless Notifications of this application crashing?

Question 2: Can PS Elemnts function properly without Adobe Elements 2022 Organizer.app installed?

Thanks for any constructive suggestions. šŸ˜‰

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Mac , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

#1:  at some point have you installed any version of photoshop, to include photoshop express?
If you have, and don't plane on usinging them: delete all references to it on your computer-- you seem like you know your way around computers sio I wil

leave that as that.

#2. No. They work together.  you can choose not to use it, and just uncheck anything in the organizer preferences thaqt mentions "automatic"- like facial recognition, or thatirritating auto creations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines