• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PhotoshopServer quit unexpectedly

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements 2022, shortly after Mac boot up I get two messages, the first one is followed a few minutes later by the second one, I suspect I get two messages because I have Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements. The error is the same both times "PhotoshopServer quit unexpectedly"

My Mac is macOSMonterey Version 12.3.

This started happening after I updated to macOS Catalina version 10.15. I had been using Elements 19 with no problem under macOS Mojave version 10.14. I upgraded to Elements 21 but still the same problem.

I updated to macOS version 11 Big Sur and then to Monterey version 12 and still had the problem so I have just bought Elements 2022 upgrade thinking that would fix the problem - unfortunately (and VERY ANNOYINGLY) it didn't!!

So I have wasted my money and time by upgrading to two versions of Photoshop/Premiere Elements that I didn't need!

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AND WHAT IS THE FIX???

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I am in contact with them already - waiting for a solution.

Correction to my OP, I thought I had Premier Elements but I don't, only Photoshop Elements.

The Elements Home Screen showed an icon for Premier which is why I wrongly assumed I had it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines