• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phtoshop Essentials vs. Phtoshop CS6 (VS. 13)

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Community

I've got a little pledge here, I helped an 83 year old phtographer (and ex saxophone player in the berlin jazz philharmonics) to buy a used copy of phtoshop cs6. Not the whole suite, only Phtoshop (used 358 €). No crack all licensed. The real thing. Allthough this ambitioned photographer, has allready purchased four versions of photoshop essentials.

Would it be possible to introduce layers in phtoshop essentlials to reach a certain target group of ambitioned phtographers here?

Kind regards, Jens.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you link us to Photoshop Essentials (of which I never heard)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, you are totally right. It's Photoshop Elements. I'm just trying to say, that the business product line with the subscrition model might not be reasonable for advanced hobbyists. Actually the RAW editing possibilities in PS Elements are fine, but if you want to reverse a step in the beginning of the editing process, you have to revert all the steps back and redo them. Maybe introducing a limited amount of layers in PS Elements could be a good step to target this group. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now when moderator see this thread, it might be moved to Photoshop Elements community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop elements has layers just like photoshop, though one needs to be in Expert mode to use them.

Screenshot-(799).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines