• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

picture size won't fill matching selected print frame

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to print a 4x6. After preparing the photo to size I pick print Select the 4x6 paper size and my 4x6 photo does not fill the 4x6 frame shown and prints more like a 3.75x 5.25 0n the 4x6. So far all setting I have tried have not solved the problen unless I print from my printer. HP 7155. Using  Photoshop elementsn2019

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

This may not be a solution to your problem, but give it a try:

1. Make sure that you have the latest driver for your printer

2. If you are printing via the Editor, try printing via the Organizer, or, vice versa. The point is that the print engines are not the same.

3. If this fails, try resetting preferences to default. Go to Edit>Preferences>general and click on Reset Preferences on next launch. Do that, close PSE and reboot the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @colleenf74084423 

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PSE.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may not be a solution to your problem, but give it a try:

1. Make sure that you have the latest driver for your printer

2. If you are printing via the Editor, try printing via the Organizer, or, vice versa. The point is that the print engines are not the same.

3. If this fails, try resetting preferences to default. Go to Edit>Preferences>general and click on Reset Preferences on next launch. Do that, close PSE and reboot the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was the driver that needed to be done. Thank you so much. Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds to me like you are not selecting a borderless print.  See this HP forum discussion for some possible solutions for your printer.  Otherwise, give us some screenshots of all of the settings dialogs that you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Borderless is another issue but picture shows the problem I am trying to
solve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doc1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines