• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pictures have disappeared

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with my pictures in the Organizer in Photoshop Elements 2019 and have many albums and tags on thousands of imported pictures. But now when I open the program it looks like when I started using the program i.e. only the pre-defined functions but none of  the imported pictures in the albums and tags I have created. It is like I am in the training module. Hope someone know how to get back to my version. Unfortunately no back-up

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

My problem has been solved. For some reason I changed catalogue from training files to my catalogue, but now I am back in business

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem has been solved. For some reason I changed catalogue from training files to my catalogue, but now I am back in business

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for posting your solution. 😊 I've marked your answer correct and moved it from Photoshop to Photoshop Elements.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines