• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pictures in PSE appearing small despite settings

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a new laptop, an HP Envy x360 with a 15 inch screen and a 1920 x 1080 resolution. I noticed while working on an image in photoshop elements (2021) today that the image appearing in the program at 100% scale was significantly smaller than what the actual file is. then realized that everything in my photoshop is pretty small. Icons, fonts, etc.

When looking for solutions I attempted:

Went to Photoshop > Properties > Compatibility > Change Settings for All Users > Change high DPI Settings > Checked Override high DPI scaling behavior + changed scaling performance to System. 
This only made everything blurry and awful. 

Went into my computer's system settings for Display > Scale and Layout and it is currently set to 125% which is comfy for everything else that I use on the computer. When I changed it to 150%, everything on my computer became way too big, and everything in Photoshop remained the same size. (Too small.)

When I changed the UI Scale Factor to 200% in Photoshop, it made all icons, fonts, and windows massive and cut off, but the pictures I worked on were still smaller than they are uploaded! 

No, the sites I am uploading to are not set to change the size scale of the pictures in any way, shape, or form. This is making photo editing a nightmare because things that appear crisp in PSE (due to being compact in photoshop) are actually blurry when shown at their usual size. I attached a screenshot of what is showing 100% scale in photoshop compared to what size it actually is outside of photoshop when uploaded!

I don't even care if all the icons and text are fairly small, I can read them. I just would like to work on pictures that, when scaled to 100% in PSE, are the same size as what I'm about to upload so that there is no guessing what the quality truly is! Please help, and thank you if you do.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind. My brain started working again. Figured it out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines