• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Connect to The Internet

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoshop Elements 12 for some time. Apparently out of the blue, I started getting the above notice. It was followed by "Please connect to the internet and retry". However I am connected to the internet, and the computer's clock has the correct date and time.

How do I best go about resolving this?             
Thanks very much.

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Arshia,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I have tried all of the suggestions I knew how to do, and I still can not open my Photoshop Elements 12 (Serial Number REMOVED BY MODERATOR). I also tried deleting the software and reinstalling it. What I can not understand is that it ran smoothly for a number of months, and then, "out of the blue” I began getting a notice that I needed sign in to register my product, which I had already done. When I try to do so I get a notice that either I am not connected to the internet or my clock needs to be reset. Neither of these things are the case. Do you know of some way that I can talk with someone with Adobe to help me resolve this?

Thanks again.

Warm Regards,

Tim

Moderator note: Please don't post serial numbers here.  This is a public forum, available to anybody, not Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please get in touch with support team at Contact Customer Care .

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arshia,

Thanks again very much for your help. “Contact Customer Care" takes me back to the Forum that lead me to you I have tried some of the other things that Adobe recommends doing all with no luck. I bought the software on eBay. It may be best to download a replacement directly from the Adobe site. What is really odd for someone like me is that it worked like a charm for some time.

All the best.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download from here Download Photoshop Elements | 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10 and use the same serial number that you already have.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like Tim, I have the same problem.  I tried all the solutions in the link you sent him to "Resolve connection errors . . .".  None of them made any difference.

Help please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines