• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

popup Druckerverbindung

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit einiger Zeit poppt mit dem Öffnen der Software automatisch die Suche nach der Druckervebindung auf, ohne dass ich drucken will. Wie kann ich das abstellen?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a wifi printer?  Try changing to a different default printer - even a virtual PDF printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx, yes it is.

But I want to print with my printer. I only don't want the software to search vor the printer connenction everytime I open the programm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and version of Elements are you using? 

I guess you have to ask yourself what is more annoying:  changing the default printer to avoid the search when you open Elements, or selecting the printer from a dropdown list whenever you want to print something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021 Editor Version 19.0

The thing is: it worked fine. And then it changed and I don't know what happened. An Update or whatever...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try plugging your printer directly into your computer with a cable. Also, go on the web site of the manufacturer of the printer and download/install the latest driver & firmware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok, thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this problem with wifi printers only existed with Elements 2021.  You may want to try upgrading to Elements 2024.   You can try a free trial of the program to confirm that the problem has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay, thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines