Exit

Position of windows in the editor

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, community,

I'm using PSE 2020 V18.0.
There is a problem I have dealing with the position of the windows in the editor (expert mode).
Say, I'm working with 2 documents. You always see and work with one of them, and when you need the other one you click on the it's tab above.
Allright so far.
Now I want to compare both pictures, so I click "window-->pictures-->side-by-side. Ok, everything works fine.
But now I want to return to the beginning, that is to work with one picture in full sight and shifting to the second by clicking the tab. (to close one document and open it again or to drag the size to zero would be no convenient solution).
There is no corresponding choice in the "window" menue, unless you choose the "all join in tabs", but this is grayed out.

So what can I do?

Reinhart

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

From the Layout menu at the bottom you can select Default to return to single image view.

Untitled-1.jpg

Screenshot-(226).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Layout menu at the bottom you can select Default to return to single image view.

Untitled-1.jpg

Screenshot-(226).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much

Reinhart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines