• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Post uninstall deactivation

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Photoshop Elements without deactivating, what can I do?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you want to do?  If you only installed the program on one computer, you will be able to activate it on another computer.  If you want to have a second computer activated, you will have to contact Adobe support and ask them to deactivate your computers.  All computers will then be deactivated and you will have to sign in again on any computers containing the deactivated license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I panicked too early, this became a non-issue. Jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you want to do?  If you only installed the program on one computer, you will be able to activate it on another computer.  If you want to have a second computer activated, you will have to contact Adobe support and ask them to deactivate your computers.  All computers will then be deactivated and you will have to sign in again on any computers containing the deactivated license.

By @Greg_S.

In my experience, if you uninstal and then reinstal  Elements without deactivating, the activation is still valid. That happens when you have to uninstal/reinstal on account of various issues. Of course, if you change your hardware (master card...) in a way which prevents Adobe to recognize it, the activation will be lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines