• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Praise An How To

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scott was super in his talking, the CEO certainly a welcome and having been using PS Elements now for three plus years, I needed to hear Tuesday's opening presentation three plus years ago.  Scott Belsky said that PS has a learning curve to it and if that is'nt a fact.  A couple of things here.  1.)  The CEO mentioned Adobe Sensay; the artificial intelligence, & I've got it misspelled.  Where can I do a little reading on this subject, see an Adobe tutorial or just read some points about the growth Adobe has made on their artificial intelligent software all without leaving the Adobe's community website.  2.)  I'd like to create my own pattern or use one from my library and then use the pattern stamp tool with it in my PS Elements 15 version.  How do I go about setting this up.  I overheard Ms. JinJin Sun when she was elaborating on Fresco in the foregoing say "fill and stamp it" but that's in the Fresco context.  I'd like to gain the skill on doing such in ps elements 15.  Thank You.

TOPICS
Praise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?