• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements Doesn't Open

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had my Dell Windows 10 laptop fixed, they put a new motherboard on it. Now I can't access my Adobe Premiere Elements, or Photoshop.  A window pops up when I try to open the programs and it says my serial number is already being used by the maximum amount of computers, and I have to deactivate my other computer, but I don't have another computer. When I go into my Adobe account it says, “you have no activated devices.”  How can I get them to work again?

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

You need to contact Elements support and tell them that you need to deactivate your license. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help and Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Don't be put off if Support says that they can't help you if you have an older version of the program. Ask to speak with a supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Elements support and tell them that you need to deactivate your license. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help and Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Don't be put off if Support says that they can't help you if you have an older version of the program. Ask to speak with a supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. After weeks of trying to find contact information I was finally able to communicate through a chat session and the agent helped me regain access to my Adobe programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines