• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print problem

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted a few weeks ago but still can't fix. PSE 2020 on Win 10: I have two printers 1) a Canon TS8220 for photo printing and 2) a Brother laser printer for documents. When I send a photo print job to the Canon, it prints on the other printer. Sending other jobs (e.g., Word) to the Canon print correctly. I uninstalled and reinstalled PSE and did the same with the Canon printer. Drivers are up to date. Didn't fix. Suggestions?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.  If that doesn't fix it, reinstall the printer driver from Canon.  Don't rely on the one installed by Windows.

If that doesn't fix it, give us a screenshot of your printer dialog.

Added:  You appear to have had the same problem a few years ago.  Essentially, the same solutions were offered you back then and worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.  If that doesn't fix it, reinstall the printer driver from Canon.  Don't rely on the one installed by Windows.

If that doesn't fix it, give us a screenshot of your printer dialog.

Added:  You appear to have had the same problem a few years ago.  Essentially, the same solutions were offered you back then and worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Canon drivers. I had reset preferences before I posted my issue.
Here's the screen shot. Hope it's what you wanted.
Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.Here's the screen shot.
By @MDH08

There is no screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is another response in case the earlier one had no screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't remember from four years agou. Now new PSE version and new Canon printer. .

But your suggestion worked this year. Most appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MDH08, images cannot be posted via email replies. You have to log into the forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines