• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

printer selection

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i fix this problem?ive reinstalled everything including the printer driver and softare with no luck.  printing works on my other programs

thank you 

photoshop error.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version number of Photoshop Elements?

What operating system?

What printer model number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are attempting to print via the Organizer, try printing via the Editor. The print engines are not the same. Please provide a follow-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i ended up fixing it with this proceedure. i figured it when i was in the preferences trying to see if there was a setting, when i was clicking through the different preferences and got an error about changing values so i googled that error and it led me to this solution for everything.  same thing is happening on my 32 gig machine so i added a override there also withg a 32000 decimal.

photoshop printing error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines