• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing seamless with Elements 2021

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I print seamless with Elements 2021. I could do it with my HP Photosmart 7520 when using Elements 10. Now I could not find a way with Elements 2021 yet. Thanks for help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by 'printing seamless'?

Do you print a single picture or several pictures at the same time?

Did you use the organizer to print with PSE10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant printing without a white border around the picture (sorry the translation for the german word "randlos" was obviously misleading). I print single pictures (paper size 10x15). I use Adobe Elements Organizer 2021 since a few days. What I found out is that Elements 10 had a further selection for that purpose which I don't find in Elements 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Printing borderless prints depends on the capabilities and driver for your printer.  In the following screenshot, you will see that if I click on the Change Settings button, I can select Sheet (Borderless). 

Snap_2021.10.02_12h49m46s_002.png

But, it may also be necessary to go into the Advanced Settings.  In the following screenshot, you will see that I also need to choose the correct photo paper in the printer's driver dialog in order to allow borderless printing. 

Snap_2021.10.02_12h50m51s_003.png

You may also need to install the full printer driver from HP rather than use the Microsoft generic driver for your printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines