Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème nuancier

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Depuis quelques jours je rencontre des problèmes d'affichage de nuancier dans Photoshop Éléments 2021 sur Mac. J'ai désinstallé et réinstallé le logiciel mais rien n'a changé.

Comment retrouver le nuancier d'origine ?

Merci pour votre aide.

PJ : 2 captures d'écran pour visuel.Capture d’écran 2023-10-13 à 14.04.40.pngCapture d’écran 2023-10-13 à 13.27.03.png

TOPICS
Bug , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

I am guessing that the problem only arose after you installed the Sonoma OS on your computer.  Each year, Apple fails to ensure that software that may be only a year old works on its new Operating System.  Adobe will not fix something that Apple broke and, based on past history, Apple will not fix it either.  Your option is to either roll back to your previous operating system or wait until Elements 2024 is released in the near future.  We won't know until then whether the new version of Element

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing that the problem only arose after you installed the Sonoma OS on your computer.  Each year, Apple fails to ensure that software that may be only a year old works on its new Operating System.  Adobe will not fix something that Apple broke and, based on past history, Apple will not fix it either.  Your option is to either roll back to your previous operating system or wait until Elements 2024 is released in the near future.  We won't know until then whether the new version of Elements is fully compatible with the Sonoma OS (but I assume that it will be). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse rapide. Effectivement, le problème est apparu peu de temps après la mise à jour Sonoma 14.0.

Plutôt inquiétant si le problème se reproduit à chaque mise à niveau de l'iOS !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@S. Paquet, that's why I am glad I am a Windows user.  I still have every version of Elements since version 10 working on my Windows 11 computer.  I can also run Elements 4 on it, and that version is about 17 or 18 years old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bravo !

Moi, je viens juste de quitter des années de Windows pour passer à Mac...

De mon point de vue, Microsoft n'est plus le celui d'autrefois. Beaucoup de bugs et des mises à jour sans cesse qui ne s'installent pas toujours très bien. J'ai trouvé aussi un manque de sécurité des données personnelles. Ceci dit, Win 11 fonctionne très bien et reste très polyvalent... bientôt Win 12 !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines