• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problèmes entre photoshop et mon imprimante

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je ne parviens plus à imprimer à partir de photoshop 21. Un message me dit que les données de l'imprimante et de phoshop ne sont pas compatibles alors que cela a toujours bien fonctionné. Par contre je sais imprimer ces mêmes images à partir de mon dossier images. Windows 11 pourrait-il être la cause?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does an update to Windows 11 coincide with the problems you are having?   Did you upgrade an old Windows version and keep all of your existing programs without reinstalling them?

I don't know whether it will help but try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci pour vpotre réponse. Je vais devoir essayer, mais revenir sur Win 10, pour moi cela représente une aventure, j'ai 94 ans et je me prends parfois les pieds dans le tapis. Mais sans autre solution, je vais devoir me lancer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines