• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleem met oproepen van editor in Photoshop Elements 2020

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ik heb een probleem met het laden van een foto in de editor. Zodra ik het selecteer in de organizer en vervolgens de editor bel, krijg je onderstaand bericht. Ik heb alles al geprobeerd totdat ik de software verwijder en opnieuw installeer. Nadat ik het programma opnieuw heb geïnstalleerd, krijg ik het bericht dat er een update beschikbaar is. Ik kan deze ook niet laden vanwege een foutcode 131.Dit zou weer te maken hebben met Adobe Cloud wat ik niet gebruik en ook niet op mijn desktop heb staan. Daardoor kan ik ook het voorgestelde onderdeel, CCXProcess.exe,  niet uitschakelen.

Wie kan mij helpen dit op te lossen.

Schermafbeelding 2022-07-21 191326.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Creative , Download and install , How to , Import and export , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

The forum software gives me a perfect translation of your original message.  Once again, I am suggesting that you install the Adobe Cloud desktop application.  It may fix the problem you are having with installing the update.  And, in turn, that may fix your problem with editing in the Editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although you don't use the Creative Cloud, it may be needed to reinstall Elements 2020.  You can download the free desktop application here.  There is no need to purchase or subscribe to anything.  It is at least worth a try to see if this will solve your problem.

[Google translates your error message as follows:

Could not complete your request because the file ended unexpectedly

Perhaps others may know what this error message means.  It is too ambiguous for me to understand it.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Een fellow Dutchie! 8)

Ik denk dat jouw probleem voornamelijk komt vanwege het feit dat het verwijderen en opnieuw installeren van software totaal niks veranderd aan je situatie. Kijk: als je software verwijderd dan worden enkel de programma bestanden weggehaald, maar dus niet al je instellingen! En daar zit 'm nou juist het probleem (denk ik althans!).

Ik ga uit van Windows...  

"%appdata%\Adobe\Photoshop Elements", verwijder deze folder of.. als je op zeker wilt spelen dan moet je 'm van naam veranderen. "Photoshop Elements.tmp" ofzo.

"%localappdata%\Adobe\Photoshop Elements", ex-ter-minate!  Errr, sorry 😉  Deze kan je dus echt zonder risico's verwijderen. p00f.

Disclaimer: dit doe je uiteraard als P.E. niet actief is.  Probeer het dan nog eens een keer, ik denk dat jouw probleem dan over is.

----

Apologies to our US readers but considering that this seems to be allowed I don't see the need to translate my comment considering that the question is also in Dutch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dank je voor je suggesties. Ik heb de problemen opgelost. De de download opgelost door Adobe Cloud desktop applicatie te downloaden. Het editor probleem werd veroorzaakt door foto's die gemaakt waren met mijn smartphone. Dit waren JPEG bestanden maar werden niet geaccepteerd door de editor. Deze omgezet van JPEG naar JPEG. Daarna werkte het zonder probleem.

Nogmaals dank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg, thanks for your reply. Below the translation of my problem. I reinstal the software already twice.

No result. The translation of the message is :could not execute your request because the file ended unexpectedly

I have a problem loading a photo into the editor. As soon as I select it in the organizer and then call the editor, you will get the message below. I've already tried everything until I uninstall and reinstall the software. After reinstalling the program, I get the message that an update is available. I also can't load it due to an error code 131.

This would again have to do with Adobe Cloud which I do not use and do not have on my desktop. As a result, I cannot disable the suggested component, CCXProcess.exe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum software gives me a perfect translation of your original message.  Once again, I am suggesting that you install the Adobe Cloud desktop application.  It may fix the problem you are having with installing the update.  And, in turn, that may fix your problem with editing in the Editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the problem. First of all, thank you for the suggestion to download Adobe Cloud desktop application. With that I solved the download problem. The editor problem was caused by my photos taken with my Smartphone, were JPEG files, but were not accepted by PSE2020 in the editor. I converted this from JPEG to JPEG. After that, they were accepted in the editor. I have also been in contact with **scam email address**, they let me know that there is no longer any service provided by them on problems with PSE 2020 with Windows 11. Which I find very strange and customer unfriendly. Thanks again and have an great weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*scam email address* should be **scam email address**

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*scam email address* should be **scam email address**

Should be

CareHelp from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines