• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem camera raw version

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i am a new customer and a beginner. I installed photoshop elements 2021 and creative cloud. In creative cloud, camera raw is ok, version 13.2. But when i open a raw file with camera raw it s the version 13.0.0. I haven t got many options. I don t understand, i am very sad and disapointed. Please help me.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arnaud,

The Adobe Camera Raw plug-in for Adobe Photoshop Elements is a cut-down version of the more fully-featured version of Adobe Camera Raw available for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Adobe After Effects, and the version powering Adobe Lightroom Classic.

It also has a slightly different release schedule: the most up-to-date version of Camera Raw for Adobe Photoshop Elements is 13.0, which was released last November and is available exclusively for users of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021.

Photoshop Camera Raw 13.0 update

If you are working with raw images from a camera that is not supported in version 13.0 of Camera Raw, one solution is to use the Adobe DNG Converter to first convert your raw into the DNG format before opening or importing them into Photoshop Elements.

Adobe Digital Negative Converter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very disappointed, photoshop elements 2021 is not a good product, I ve
lost my time and my money 😕. Good bye Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am very disappointed, photoshop elements 2021 is not a good product, I velost my time and my money 😕. Good bye Adobe.
By @Arnaud5CFE

Arnaud,

You wrote:

"I installed photoshop elements 2021 and creative cloud."

Warning:

What did you install?

- the current PSE2021 = trial or full version? You can use it for 30 days for free before buying.

- Creative Cloud : Did you subscribe to a plan like the Photographers plan with the full Photoshop and Lightroom? Or only downloaded the 7 days trial version? In that case, be sure to cancel your subscription before the 7 days, otherwise you'll be charged for a part of the subscription as mentioned in the subscription terms.

If you only downloaded the free Creative Cloud app, that does not give you access to the full ACR version which is only bundled with Photoshop subscription. Read Phil's answer.

You are not speaking to Adobe here, you are on a user to user forum.

The volunteers here like to give you friendly advice if they can understand exactly what you did.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/benefits-creative-cloud-free-membership.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

13.2 is only for the full version of photoshop.  People seem to want it for the "super resolution"--- which I find to not be that impressive.   It's not going to take a blurry photo and make it crisp.

Below is an image of 13.2 from Photoshop

2021-04-03_101639.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines