• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem retrieving serial number

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just buy Photoshop element 2020 on dvd/cd box from walmart.  I have problem in redeem my program code that came with the box to retrieve the serial number, it keep telling me that the store have to activate the program, I went to the store and they tell me they dont have to activate it, that it is supposed to work, but it doesn't acept the code to redeem. This cost me 89 dollars and they don't even want to reemburse me the money and now I have a program that doesn't work, This is WALMART, I don't know what else to do even because the customer support doesn't give me a phone number to call to ask how I can manage my problem, can any of you help me?

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to have Walmart resolve the problem, as Adobe will not be able to do anything for you if it was not purchased directly from Adobe.  Ask to talk to a manager or supervisor at Walmart.

Besides, 2020 is not the current version -- 2021 is the current version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines