• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem uploading images

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When out and about I don't always have a 'proper'camera with me so knock off quick shote on my iPhone or mini iPad.  Suddenty lately my PSE won't upload from either.  I have changed cables just in case, but no joy.

I am on PSE 2019.and have never had problems with this previously (several years).  Anyone else had this or better still,anyone got any solutions?  TIA 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS are you using?

There have been a number of problems relating to importing photos to the Organizer from an iPhone.  IMO, these are problems created by Apple and have nothing to do with Adobe.  However, you have not told us exactly what YOUR problem is.  Please give us more details. And tell us whether you are recording HEIF media to your iDevice, and what are your settings on your phone for importing to computer.

If you are on Windows, a potential solution to whatever problem you are having, is to import to your computer either via the Windows Photos app or else importing via Windows File Explorer.  I assume there are similar solutions for Macs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines