• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with flat images on my web page

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not an expert, but know how to cut out a flat shot to then go on my website, but now if i look at the image on my webpage there is what looks like a very faint outline of a box, which i need to remove.  Would anyone be able to tell me how to sort this out in very plain English. Very many thanks,

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like a "low drop shadow" with a lighting angle of 180 and width of zero.  The drop sadow color is "greyish".   2021-01-29_154235.jpg2021-01-29_154503.jpg2021-01-29_155303.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . . Or select the layer with the drop shadow style, right-click the tiny fx at the right of the layer and select Clear Layer Style.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.29_16h58m13s_000_SnapCollage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Man!  I never knew that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines