• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Photo Album iTunes Sync from Desktop Adobe Photoshop Elements and iPhone 12

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe Elements with Apple products for many years, and I just upgraded from an iPhone 6s to an iPhone 12. Normally when I create an album in Elements (V 15), I sync with iTunes (V 12.11.4.15) to my IPad Air (OS 14.7.1) or to my iPhone 6S (OS 14.7.1). The albums upload into an OS album with the title and photos in proper order, a very useful tool.  I am using an Windows 10 fully updated desktop.

This process does not work with my iPhone 12 (OS 14.7.1). Now when I sync the album in Adobe Photoshop Elements the sync loads the correct photos into the iPhone 12 photo library only. They are not synced into an album with the title and the photos in the correct order. This is a problem. Can anyone help? Thanks

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great News. The latest version of iTunes. 12.12 used with Elements version 20 now works perfectly. So it would appear Apple & Adobe have resolved the issue. For me wonderful - all my Albums syned to my iPad - iOS 16. So hopefully will work on your iPhone.

I have been following this issue for a couple of years - so thanks for all the posts as they appear to to have had the desired effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines