Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Problem with Photo Album iTunes Sync from Desktop Adobe Photoshop Elements and iPhone 12

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe Elements with Apple products for many years, and I just upgraded from an iPhone 6s to an iPhone 12. Normally when I create an album in Elements (V 15), I sync with iTunes (V 12.11.4.15) to my IPad Air (OS 14.7.1) or to my iPhone 6S (OS 14.7.1). The albums upload into an OS album with the title and photos in proper order, a very useful tool.  I am using an Windows 10 fully updated desktop.

This process does not work with my iPhone 12 (OS 14.7.1). Now when I sync the album in Adobe Photoshop Elements the sync loads the correct photos into the iPhone 12 photo library only. They are not synced into an album with the title and the photos in the correct order. This is a problem. Can anyone help? Thanks

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?