• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with some imported photos not loading into Browser

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements 5 now operating with Windows 10 but when uploading new pictures some do not show in the Browser although they open normally from my pictures.

defaultpuw72sxhtf5g_0-1609360440072.png

Above is a screen shot illustrating the issue where pictures are from the same source & all Properties of each entry appear normal. These are all new uploads from a memory stick.

I also haave the same issue with some older pictures in my catologue & I have tried reloading from a backup hard drive which sometimes works but subsequently fails.

Would purchasing the latest 2020 version resolve the issue & if so how do I transfer my libary with tags etc. to the new version.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Terry

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Old Frog here,

I posted the above message on the 31st December & so far have not received any response.

Is there aanybody out there who can help me with the problem?

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Terry (Old Frog)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Suggest that you download the free 30-day trial of the latest version of the software to evaluate it. If it works to your satisfaction, you may purchase the license subsequently.

Download and install non-Adobe Creative Cloud trial apps

See this link with a tech note re the organizer.

Move Elements Organizer catalog (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines