• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with reinstallation Photoshop elements 2020

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own Elements 2020. Bought a new personal computer with windows 11 and can't install elements. Get the message that the program is no longer supported. Foreign! Is this correct? Who can tell me what to do.

Richard

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Sorry voor de late reactie. Mijn probleem is inmiddels opgelost. Nadat ik bij Adobe heb ingelogd en ik PSE opnieuw gedownload heb kon ik het programma probleemloos installeren.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact text of the message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry voor de late reactie. Mijn probleem is inmiddels opgelost. Nadat ik bij Adobe heb ingelogd en ik PSE opnieuw gedownload heb kon ik het programma probleemloos installeren.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to windows 11 and i too have PSE on my computer. I can view and make edits but my images will not print. I can print from my other software so my issue has to be specific to the PSE software. Wondering if our issues are related. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines